cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PTC v43 Release Megathread

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Public Test Channel (PTC) for Quest and Quest 2 v43 is starting to roll out. Let's use this thread for collecting feedback on it. Share your impressions and let us know if you see any issues. Please make sure to also send in bug reports along with posting here if you notice anything going wrong.

Thanks to everyone testing out PTC and sharing your feedback! We appreciate your help testing out the core functionality of software as we develop!

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.
137 REPLIES 137

If you're in the test group and want to update to a release version of the software instead, you'll need to opt out of the PTC and wait until the next release version hits your headset. There isn't currently a way to roll back updates or install release builds over a PTC build

Take your destiny into your own hands. Sand cannot keep a shape by itself, but add water and it becomes malleable. Fate can be such, if you add the right element.

pawelox123
Level 3

I got v44 on pc 😮
Oculus app version 44.0.0.137.455 (44.0.0.137.455)

studlygoorite
Level 5

FYI, I received v44 today on my PC (Headset is still on v43) and my favorite game Virtual Pinball VR is not working anymore. Regular PC VR Apps are working fine. Hopefully things will be better when my headset updates.

Update, sorry the issue was with my VP software and not with v44

SwooshStackz
Level 4

I’ll wait for the phone app to update!

mattneidert
Level 2

v44 just showed up on my Quest 2 this morning. Besides some minor tweaks to showing the button icons instead of oculus/menu buttons and referring to them as Meta Quest apps, I can’t say I’ve noticed anything else that’s different yet.

You guys beat me to it! I've spun up the new thread here

Thanks everyone for testing out v43 and reporting bugs! It helped the team identify and resolve several issues before the official launch. 

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.

SlyTrooper25
Level 2

Having the same Airlink problem as everyone else, Flickering image 

Disregard previous comment