cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OSP Spatializer AAX plugin crashing Pro Tools 11

MuraBPJ
Honored Guest
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone has the issue I'm running into recently with the OSP Spatializer aax plugin:

I have 4 aux buses, each with an OSP Spatializer (mono to stereo) insert attached. I then create an audio track (channel number doesn't seem to make a difference) that sends to each of these buses at unity gain. Now I want to be able to record audio into the audio track while those plugins are active. However right when I arm the audio track for recording (or input monitoring, since I'm using non-HD Pro Tools), the entire application crashes and I get an Avid crash log report. 

After tinkering a little, it seems like I can do this just fine if I have only one instance of the plugin in my session. It's right when I add the second instance and arm a track for recording that the program crashes. '

Anyone else run into this / have any advice?

Thanks!

I'm running version 1.20 of the aax plugin on (non-HD) Pro Tools 11.3.1 using a 64 bit Windows 10 machine.

1 REPLY 1

pgiokaris
Explorer
Hi there, we have not seen this crash before, most of our testing has been done with PT12. However, we will investigate.

In the meantime, if you have multi-core enabled in PT, could you try turning that off and see if it helps?

Thanks!