cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expressive Avatars SDK for Native PC/Windows

knchaffin
Explorer
Is there an Expressive Avatars SDK release for native Windows?  I've searched and browsed and have not been able to find such.  I'm currently using 1.31.0 Avatar SDK with the OVR SDK 1.32.0  to develop a native Windows app.  Some of you may have seen my other message thread that followed my development of a NV_DX_interop2 application that allows DX11 and GL to share the DX render device/context and render target textures including depth buffer co-use between DX and GL.  That was a long adventure, but is now working very well.  I'm just using the Avatar SDK default avatar assets rendered using GL code adapted from the Mirror sample application.  I would like to use more detailed and customized avatars in my app.

Everything I do is non-commercial and is part of my electronic music performance environment with the app being called "The Wyrm Oroboros" .  The app also utilizes the OVRvision 3D video camera for live mixed reality.

Thanks for any advice anyone can offer.

ji8yy6rgdb8q.jpg
1 REPLY 1

Ross_Beef
Heroic Explorer
Hey @knchaffin
We're working hard to get the native expressive sample wrapped up and ready to go in the next couple of releases. Apologies for the delay.