cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You'll never play this game!

moodleman
Protege
Hi!

If you want to try a really original game for VR (it's not in Oculus Home, so you can't get it any other way), just ask me for a key and I'll send it to you.

It's completely free (no cost, and no micro micropayments at all). It's a game I did 2 years ago, a mix of platform / puzzle / arcade game, and each level is unique, with some new game dynamic or special features. It's only 15 levels (every one more difficult, but it's fully doable in one or two hours playgame I think). The last 5 levels are really cool and different, and you can unlock some unique achievements too 😉

I'd really like very much to know what you think about it, because Oculus model for distributing content is so... unaccesible, that there is no other way to know (you need players for them to let you publish your game, but you need to publish your game to get players, so...)

Please send me a private message and I'll send you a personal unique key. Or your username and I'll add you to an alpha channel.

Space Balls VR

Regards,

Jorge.
4 REPLIES 4

Neontop
Heroic Explorer
Hi @moodleman,
Did you tried the request to be a Start  Member?
I think it can make your path much easier.

moodleman
Protege

Neontop said:

Hi @moodleman,
Did you tried the request to be a Start  Member?
I think it can make your path much easier.

Thanks @N@Neontop , but I'm still out of that level. I'm just an amateur having fun with a cool (but too amateur) game... I still remember Android first days, when you could just upload to the platform everything you wanted... I miss that philosophy. In my opinion Oculus model is too closed, even worse than Apple 😞

Neontop
Heroic Explorer
But you have to try as all of us we tried without any guaranty of having a positive answer . 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

moodleman
Protege

Neontop said:

But you have to try as all of us we tried without any guaranty of having a positive answer . 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Errr... no, I don't have to 😄