cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Farlands Tasty Meals (Answered)

KennyJennings
Protege
I am very new to far lands (I've only been playing for a few days), and I am not sure how to get tasty meals. I have gotten some, but I don't know how I did it. If anyone can please explain it to me I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
you get the meals by fishing so you get the 'basic' meals by fishing in normal water(no bubbles) and then you can get the other two meals by looking for the spots in the water that has bubbles, you can fish in each spot twice a day. There is 3 spots in each zone if I remember correctly 🙂 Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
you get the meals by fishing so you get the 'basic' meals by fishing in normal water(no bubbles) and then you can get the other two meals by looking for the spots in the water that has bubbles, you can fish in each spot twice a day. There is 3 spots in each zone if I remember correctly 🙂 Hope that helps!

KennyJennings
Protege
Thank you!

cybernettr
Superstar
Wow, glad I stumbled across this. I thought the meals were something that were just given to you randomly by the game, not something you had to work for, much less something that depended on what type of water you fished in! That's something I would NEVER have discovered on my own!  😮