cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add users to release channels not working anymore for Quest games

h_e_l_l_e_i
Honored Guest

Hi, I'm trying to add new users to the ALPHA channel of our Quest store app. When inviting them they are immediately listed as "Subscribed users" but they do not receive a notification and the game does not show up in their library.

Is it possible that a recent change has introduced this bug on the dashboard? Other developers confirmed that it happened to them as well in the last week.

Thank you for your help.
Best,

Stefan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

h_e_l_l_e_i
Honored Guest

One workaround that was recommended to us was to go to the Oculus backend, select the app, click "View PDP" and share that app link with the invited users. This way they can directly access the hidden store page (before release) and get the app.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Stephen.Hodgson
Explorer

Our developers aren't even seeing builds either anymore. I think it might be a bit more systemic bug

h_e_l_l_e_i
Honored Guest

One workaround that was recommended to us was to go to the Oculus backend, select the app, click "View PDP" and share that app link with the invited users. This way they can directly access the hidden store page (before release) and get the app.

Fergo2
Honored Guest

Hi I am having the same issue. Can you elaborate where I can click "View PDP"? I don't know what the Oculus backend is supposed to be.

I might be wrong but this works only for the production (App Lab) channel isn' it?

How can you have testers test a new version on different release channels such as alpha or beta before actually pushing it to the production channel? I mean the whole idea is to test it before  pushing it to the production channel isn't it?

Thanks for your help.

WHAT IS THE OCULUS BACKEND AND HOW DO I GET TO IT!PEOPLE KEEP SAYING "go to the backend" WHAT IS THAT!