cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Submit App Because App Metadata Not Being Marked as Completed

xRadRx00
Explorer

I attempted contacting Oculus Developer Support Center and was told that they can't process the request.

I'm attempting to submit my app and have gone through the App Metadata section and filled out all of the required information; however the `Specs` tab is marked as incomplete. The support staff said:

"I currently see on my end that there are two missing fields. The indicated missing fields are Legacy Category and Legacy Genres. If you are not seeing these as options, try refreshing the page or trying a different browser window".

After trying five separate browsers, those two options still do not exist for me under App Metadata > Specs. 
It was at this point I was told:

"Thank you for trying those steps, I am sorry that you are still having trouble with this Metadata update. However, we are unable to process this type of request". 

So would any of you fine folk have any ideas to set these missing fields? 

Thanks in advance 🙂 

4 REPLIES 4

JamesSozoLabs
Explorer

Having the same problem and they also directed me to the forum.

I don't see how the community forum will help with this issue.

This seems to be technical in nature, and their IT support would need to look into it.

kumar.mridul.9
Honored Guest

Facing the same issue. Specs tab is incomplete.

No matter what options are selected. Please rectify this.

JamesSozoLabs
Explorer

Latest feedback from Oculus suggests that they're handling bugs via the forum here.

I'm guessing someone is changing things manually in the background per case.

Maybe create your own thread on the forum and see if they fix your issue for you as well?

Hello,

All bug issues are currently being triaged to the VR Developer Forums. Someone should assist you shortly.

Thank you,

JamesSozoLabs
Explorer

I was able to submit last night.

The Specs section was already green when I logged back into the dashboard.

I'm assuming they changed something manually on their side.