cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developing an AR/VR website with body measurement capture and clothing fitting capabilities

sachingaikwad.130323
Honored Guest

Question: I am looking to develop an AR/VR website that allows users to capture body measurements (e.g., height and chest) and find clothing items that fit based on those measurements. I have outlined my requirements and would appreciate guidance on the technical implementation.

Background:

• I want to create a website that combines augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) technologies to provide users with an immersive clothing fitting experience.
  • The website needs to capture body measurements such as height and chest from users.
  • Based on the captured measurements, the website should compare them with available clothing sizes to determine the best-fitting options.

Specific requirements:

1. What are the recommended AR/VR development tools and frameworks for this project?
  2. How can I integrate motion tracking to capture accurate body measurements?
  3. Which database system would be suitable for storing user measurements and clothing information?
  4. How can I implement the algorithms to compare body measurements with clothing sizes and determine if a garment will fit?
  5. What are the options for creating an AR viewport that overlays virtual clothing on the user's camera feed?

I am new to AR/VR development. Any guidance, advice, or suggested resources on the above topics would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

0 REPLIES 0