cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Meta work with indie developers? [Solved]

ffffffrolov
Protege

Meta rejected all my admin verification requests because they couldn't read the docs I sent them (multiple times with different lighting conditions (artificial and natural) and resolutions).

They also suggest trying to verify as an organisation or with another admin account. But I'm the only admin, and I'm the only person that works on the project. Is it possible to release an app on AppLab without being an organisation? Like in the way you release apps on Apple's AppStore. Because right now, it seems like you have to have an organisation to be able to drop something on the AppLab (which is, I guess, supposed to be a little bit more friendly for indie devs and experimental projects).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ffffffrolov
Protege

Thank God and the verification team (they had a tough time recently, I guess), I got verified.
Btw, my final request I sent from Safari browser (previous attempts were from Chrome 112).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

ffffffrolov
Protege

Thank God and the verification team (they had a tough time recently, I guess), I got verified.
Btw, my final request I sent from Safari browser (previous attempts were from Chrome 112).