cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Echo VR

Broman1041
Honored Guest

I’m not sure what area I picked, I’m not very into tech stuff and websites like this are just a place for me to get lost lol. Honestly though, Echo is the only game I play. I was an athlete all my life and when I got into my career I left sports behind. I coach at a local school but it’s not the same as being competitive with others. I got that back in Echo. Echo has this unlimited potential to level the playing field between men and women, young and old, and between people who don’t speak the same language. It’s connects them all in a trans-cyber way that I just don’t see anything else doing. My brother, Sirdimwi, started a whole life playing this game. You don’t know the stuff he has been through, and I’m telling you Echo changed his life. It gave him permission to recognize that I look up to him which was big for our relationship. I feel like the game wasn’t really marketed properly, it was marketed as just some other video game. Like it was the future of technology, but it’s actually the future of sport. Height advantage does very little, and your natural body build whether it be big or small doesn’t give you much either. I’m a six three collegiate national runner up in shot put, I’m a big guy. I regularly get man handled by kids, and I’m limber! I can jump high and run fast and think quick and I have a deep understanding of sport, but I can’t think of another sport that I could play with a kid and them have a legitimate shot at beating me. Arrogant, I know, but these are just the facts. There’s so much that can be done for this game that hasn’t been done or tried yet. I don’t want to see the game disappear. 

0 REPLIES 0