cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support for Applab submission

lionel-CLARTE
Honored Guest

Hi,

Where can we get support for Applab Submissions? One of our app was submitted on October 4th and has been under review since this date. That's quite a while...

3 REPLIES 3

elpko
Protege

Hi lionel-CLARTE, I am in a similar position but haven't been waiting quite as long as you (mine was submitted Nov 22). I had posted on another thread (https://communityforums.atmeta.com/t5/General-Development/How-long-will-it-take-for-my-game-to-get-a...) and one of the developers kindly replied that they waited 4 weeks before theirs was reviewed.

I was wondering if you found anyone to help support / explain the delay (and has yours been reviewed / approved since your post 3 weeks ago?). I don't know if it makes any difference to the review time but mine is a game and is ~650Mb, the developer who's app was approved in ~4 weeks had created a meditation app and it was 44Mb. I have no idea it type / size has an impact on the review??

Hi. After 4 months, I finally got an answer. Which is negative and the comment does not help much as it seems I use the Oculus or Meta or Quest or whatever brand somewhere in my metadata but I've no idea where. I cannot find any occurence. Anyway...(sigh)

My build is 335MB. Not sure this makes a difference.

Hi, thanks for the reply. Glad yours finally got seen but sorry it got a negative comment. I wish I could offer some advice on the brand use but this is my first app as well so I am not much help sorry. Post a new thread for just the metadata problem you are having and hopefully someone will be able to shed some light on it for you?

On the upside, the people who have replied about submission and review times have always said the re-review was faster (so hopefully its far shorter when you resubmit than 4 months). Good luck