cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble making Developer account

MetaverseShow
Honored Guest

Hey all. Im trying to sign up for Oculus Developer account but whenever I try to log in with my Facebook account, it says

'Continue as Undefined'.
Everytime I try to login, it loads the page as if it was loading a new page, and never does anything.
Somehow I managed to sign up for the forums, but no matter what I try i cant make a developer account.
I have an Oculus account and a facebook account and the developer page wont link with either.

If anybody from the support team could assist me I would be happy to send pictures and videos of the process.

3 REPLIES 3

bassil.sj
Honored Guest

Any Updates on this? 

Having the same issues with a colleague developer. 

mouse_bear
Retired Support

Thanks for the heads up - I'm looking into this and will update this thread once I have updates.

mouse_bear
Retired Support

Thanks for your patience - please clear your browser cookies related to the Oculus and Facebook domains, then try creating your account again. If the issue persists, send in a ticket through https://developer.oculus.com/support with Issue Type "Developer Dashboard" and include a link to this forum thread. This way, we'll be able to collect a little bit more info to diagnose the issue.