cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i dont see a phone verification option

Kwerkz
Honored Guest
Hello, I wanted to try my hand at poking around the developer mode on my quest 2 but when I enable developer mode possibly looking in to creating an app or something musical. but I do not see a phone verification option only a credit card.. I make purchases with pay pal (Actually Credit cards are against my religion) so I don't use credit cards,, how do I use my phone .. the page says verify with a credit card or phone ..  
9 REPLIES 9

spaelling
Honored Guest
could be they removed that option. Also not possible to register using a creditcard. I can see the request to facebooks API being denied due to CORS. That is a suspicious coincidence that happens on Q2 launchday...

Kwerkz
Honored Guest
what the heck is CORS? what does that have to do with me ? 

Xclf
Explorer
I have the same problem, my facebook account has my phone number linked so that shouldn't be the problem either

Xclf
Explorer
Alright I found the problem. If you merged your oculus account with your facebook account you don't see the option when I created a new account the option popped up for me.

PotatoWarir
Honored Guest
So how do you fix this problem?

lvm123
Honored Guest
same problem here :((

R4wMe4t
Honored Guest
Any fix by now?

Dibujor
Honored Guest
Same, can't add a credit card, can't create a new non merged account, I have my phone number on my FB account and a registered payment method (paypal). By their own help page I should be able to create a developer account (I have both the phone and a registered payment method), but I can't. Any solution to this?

Biggo_Quack
Honored Guest
Same here, spent the whole night chatting with support who just gave me Faqs link and told me to check here