cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking For Team Of People

Annunake420
Honored Guest
Hi, My name is Justin Bennett. I'm not sure if this post is allowed or not and I did read the code of conduct. Sorry in Advance if this post isn't allowed. 

I'm currently looking for a team of people to help me with a project I am wanting to turn into a reality. It's sort of hard to explain but I have posted pictures trying to help with simplicity. I'm just looking for either Feedback, Suggestions, and people who may want to help develop this fully and thoroughly. I appreciate your time and want to thank you for reading this and providing any and all feedback to this project. -Don't Forget to PartyUp!-0wzba17vta4i.jpg

ss2qzk1l3lw2.jpg
jl9gar0l46va.jpg7x8iokon643w.jpgj6xhwtwa83mn.jpg
5 REPLIES 5

narvaki
Honored Guest
So basically you click an icon snd a video plays? I have no idea what the rest means tbh

foxvalleysoccer
Protege
I believe there is a periodic table VR experience already.

Annunake420
Honored Guest
@foxvalleysoccer

Do you know the name of the VR Experience? 

Annunake420
Honored Guest
I'm still in the progress of organizing this mess and making it simpler to understand. Like I mentioned before though its also just a concept idea.. This would be a very "Rough-Draft" Character Build/Set-Up.cbvzr7lsfy6r.jpg108guaho50xn.jpgajacnrjuplf3.jpg

Annunake420
Honored Guest
I haven't taught myself how to use Unreal Engine yet. Probably start watching more Tutorials in the next couple of weeks. At least then I would be able to show an Interactive version of the overall concept. Imagine World Of Warcraft but with more of an Avatar theme. I.E. (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind)