cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I come for my Instagram…

tiffanynsw
Level 3

I have been frustrated and very pissed to find different ways for getting my ig account back… it’s disabled by Instagram for more than 3 days already, saying it has to be reviewed but it’s just an ordinary account I have been using with all my friends inside for 10 years! No help centre or place for me to shout out in Instagram help centre so I need to come to here. Meta/instagram help centre pls contact me back for restoring my account! It’s holiday now and I am really angry that I cannot even connect my friends on social media!

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We know how it feels losing access to an account, and this is definitely never a fun situation to be in. We'd hate for you to experience this as we know how crucial it is to maintain not only contact with your friends and family, but your precious memories and photos. We see you've already gone through the Instagram Help Center, which is perfect as this is exactly what needs to be done in this case. We unfortunately do not have the tools or resources to access or review Instagram accounts, as we are here to provide assistance and troubleshooting with Meta devices such as the Quest 2. We sincerely wish you all the best with getting your account recovered!

Good that at least I could get a reply from here, really disappointed that Instagram does not even have a space for us to send an email or ask for support!

May I know if there’s a way to further contact Instagram to follow up my account status? And would you please help me to contact Instagram to quickly review my account and restore it back? 5 days already!!

We totally understand how you feel, and we would love to provide assistance with your account. Unfortunately we are separate from the Instagram Help Center, so we don't have any resources or contact information to help in situations such as this. We advise you to keep an eye out for an update in your email from the Instagram Help team. We appreciate your patience and understanding! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us for any questions or concerns you may have, we'll do our best to assist in any way we can.

Understand that this is separated from Instagram Help Center but given that Instagram is by Meta, I bet there should be a way for you to contact them? Please help out by at least finding a contact email address that I could reach out to Instagram!

tiffanynsw
Level 3

Hello, please reply on any contact points to find Instagram, already a week that my account has been disabled…

We can only imagine how disheartening this may be, but due to our limited resources and tools, we are unable to assist with any social media related issues as our Meta Support is built around our Meta products like VR and Portal devices. In the meantime, you can check out our help center for any of our support links. We wish you luck on this matter and hope everything works out for you.