cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQDH not able to login behind corporate Proxy using oculus account

cyborgxr07
Protege

Hello , 

I am not able to login to the MQDH using my oculus login inside my organization.

The error seems really bad. Attached.

IS there a way to configure the proxy for MQDH?

login-error-behind-proxylogin-error-behind-proxy

Thanks to reply soon !

Regards

20 REPLIES 20

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @cyborgxr07! Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your account login issue. Login issues are never fun and we want to ensure our customers are able to access their accounts at all times so we will be more than happy to help.  So that we can gather further information in regards to this, we would like to invite you to our private messaging section. To do so, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We will be looking forward to hearing back from you in regards to this.

cyborgxr07
Protege

any solution @MetaQuestSupport  ?

Hey again @cyborgxr07, so we did find a few things that can be done for this type of issue.

These domains need to be whitelisted:

• oculus.com
  • facebook.com
  • fbcdn.net is the "Facebook Content Distribution Network" and delivers photos and videos to people who use Facebook
  • akamaihd.net is another Content Distribution Network used by some of the biggest tech companies in the world to stream audio and video and host downloads.

If these domains are not whitelisted in secured networks (school, work, private, etc.) you will likely have network connection issues.

You'll also need to open the following ports to allow outbound connections:

• 443 (TCP)
  • 3478 (TCP)
  • 50000-59999 range (UDP)

If this doesn't work, we highly recommend speaking with your I.T. department to see what can be done.

We hope this information was helpful!

cyborgxr07
Protege

@MetaQuestSupport  I will check this and update you.. Thanks for your support !

Tx

No problem @cyborgxr07, we hope this helps!

Hey there, just checking in to see if the domain and port solution worked. If not, please let us know. Thank you!

Thanks for your response. I have raised the ticket with the concerned team and i will update as soon as I test the changes.

Regards,

Hey @cyborgxr07, have you heard back as of yet? We also wanted to reach out and ask if you have the same issues logging in outside of your organization? We would love to help however we can if you are having issues logging in outside of your organization as well. Just let us know.

Hey @cyborgxr07,

We would love to ensure you are only having issues within your organization, otherwise, if you are having issues logging in anywhere, please let us know and we would love to look into this further.