- Oculus new SDK integration with new sharpening feature
- A/B test different image settings - new sharpness shader, saturation, etc.
- Play with eye texture scale - but this could degrade performance (HS has it optional)
- Pure native implementation on Oculus SDK for testing 180 video, to see if Unity is the bottleneck
- Playing with shaders and other image adjustment settings
- Custom render pipeline in C++ for Unity
We are looking for your help to understand the nature of the situation and greatly boost our rendering engine.