cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not "Create Organization"

dAndy_AT
Honored Guest

Hello,

if i follow your process to https://developer.oculus.com/oculus-start/apply/ and try to create Organiaztion it shows "Unable to Load Content Check your URL and try again."

if i try https://developer.oculus.com/manage/verify/ to "Verify Your Oculus Developer Account", i have to add Credit Card set up two-factor authentication. I have tried both without success. The Credit Card Information wont save and the two-factor authentication is set up but is not recognized by this site.

Any help would be appreciated,

best regards

18 REPLIES 18

hey I think is the internet.. resert in modem 

Hi raymondthejester
I had the same issue with non incoming SMS. I believe there is a bug on the website which doesn't select properly the country, so it probably sends the sms to another country.

It worked for me when i selected my country, then opened the country-dropdown and selected my country  for the 2nd time.

Where do I go to do select my country? I can't find that and the country-dropdown menu anywhere.

Lucid_PF
Honored Guest

Lucid_PF_0-1679252306325.png

I hope it will work for You as it did for me. I was able to do it via Firefox browser.

That also didn't work, is there a certain way I have to type my number? Like does it need spaces or dashes?

Lucid_PF
Honored Guest

All my steps what i did: via firefox browser,

1. i have chosen in Add another method the Text Message.

2. Selected Poland and entered my phone number (just digits) e.g. 987654321

3. Didn't work 😐

4. Ctrl+F5 to refresh the page

5. Selected Poland, then Selected Poland for 2nd time.

6. Entered my phone number

7. Received sms.

If my theory is right, then there is also another way to check it.
You can find in the POST request headers (in dev tools of Firefox)

If the number is in there, and in the console there are no errors, then most probably it is something off on the server side 😕

I checked the reuqest headers on both firefox and chrome. They look similair. I don't know why it worked for me later on. I see that there is a lot of CORS error on firefox which are not present on chrome, but that seems rather irellevat in this issue 😕

I hope You'll be able to find the solution. I recommend creating a ticket to the support team

The only way i can explain that, is that it isn’t up-to-date.
I just did a fresh build after a cargo clean so all was removed.

The steps i took:
web-vault:

Downloaded the latest bw_web_build release
Extracted the bw_web_build and pointed the WEB_VAULT_FOLDER in the .env file to the extracted bw_web_builds release.
bitwarden_rs:

git pull upstream master or git pull if you are using the direct repo from dani-garcia.
git fetch --all --tags
git describe --abbrev=0 --tags ; git rev-parse HEAD
Which outputs: 1.16.3 and 37776241bead80926d35bff0cfa4577e8adefd2e
cargo clean
cargo build --features sqlite,mysql,postgresql
./target/debug/bitwarden_rs - Returns: Version 1.16.3-37776241
When i want to create a new org i see the following:

This is a clean environment using a sqlite3 database in this case.
Running on a Ubuntu 18.04 LXD Container.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

If you are having trouble creating an organization, here are some steps you can follow to fix the issue:

Check your account permissions: Ensure that you have the necessary permissions to create an organization. In most cases, you need to have a paid account with administrative access to create an organization.

Clear your browser cache and cookies: Clearing your browser cache and cookies can help resolve issues with the website. You can do this by going to your browser settings and selecting the option to clear browsing data.

Disable browser extensions: Some browser extensions can interfere with website functionality. Try disabling any extensions you have installed and see if that resolves the issue.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

If you are having trouble creating a developer mode, here are some steps you can follow to fix the issue:

Ensure your account has the necessary permissions: Make sure that your account has the required permissions to create a developer mode. In most cases, you need to have an active developer account with administrative access to create a developer mode.

Check for any error messages: If there is an error message displayed, read it carefully to see if it provides any information on the issue. If possible, take a screenshot of the error message and share it with the support team to help them diagnose the issue.

Verify your account information: Ensure that your account information is accurate and up-to-date. Check that your email address is correct and that you have completed any required verification steps.

Try a different browser: If the issue persists, try accessing the website using a different browser.

Contact support: If none of the above steps work, contact the support team for the website or platform where you are trying to create a developer mode. They may be able to assist you with resolving the issue.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez