cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

畫面卡在‘’正在套用軟體更新‘’和重開機

Nuxta
Honored Guest

我今天剛拿到我的Quest 3,才開頭連接設定而已,連線完Wi-Fi後就一直卡在“在Meta Quest行動應用程式中設定”和‘’正在套用軟體更新‘’的讀取條然後裝置一直重開機。

頭戴裝置確定有電,行動裝置也有配對到頭戴裝置,但因頭戴裝置卡住畫面而無顯示配對代碼。

重複此流程(套用更新後重開機再重複)約一個小時多後,本人手動恢復原廠設定,裝置仍然重複此情況而無解。

2 REPLIES 2

Nuxta
Honored Guest

Okay,I see. It seems like it's a full English community n I didn't notice that 🙂

TheLegend27
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey @Nuxta! I think our userbase primarily posts in English, but we occasionally have users who post in other languages frequenting the community. I'm sure other users from the community and our team will be able to chime in if you're comfortable updating the main post to English! Alternatively, our support team will be able to get you the best help in your preferred language.

Hope this helps!

Technology, at a certain level of sophistication, is indistinguishable from magic. - some wise guy or something probably
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?