cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 Game Not Working

Brinck13
Honored Guest

I've been playing Mothergunship: Forge. It was working fine earlier today. I tried to open it today, and it shows the name of the game and then goes black. Game does not run. I've tried restarting the system, uninstalled and reinstalled the game a couple of times now, and finally tried a a factory reset. After the reset, I only installed Mothergunship. Same issue. Installed another game and it worked fine. According to the headset, there are no updates to install. However, when I check the app on my phone, It says that Mothergunship needs to update and to run the game. I'm leaving it running with the black screen. Maybe it just needs time to finish but I doubt it. I am out of ideas. Any suggestions?

0 REPLIES 0
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?