cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

17+ Day wait for a Return Label?

Kasoobie
Sightseer
Should've replaced with the local retailer while I had the chance, made the mistake of trusting Oculus / Facebook

Purchased a 256/GB model locally, after a day of use I started to notice everything in the set was Blurry and out of Focus regardless of adjustments, I reached out immediately to support and was encouraged to get a return label with them and receive a new unit that way.

Instead they've told me every 3 days for 20 days in a row now to wait for the RMA to be sent, once you contact in at the end of the requested wait, they hit you with another one, or the excuse that the previous rep is out of the office.

I am past my retail return window, all of the stuff I've bought on the Oculus Store they've effectively scammed me out of as well.

Eternally waiting for a replacement that wont be coming for multiple+ months now, consistent Support team lies to my face for a month, blurry unusable 500$ brick.

garbage support process, if you're considering buying and come across this dont, they will lie continuously to you, artificially extend wait times, etc to push you out of retail or Oculus store purchases.

0 REPLIES 0