cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Major problems with Quest 2: login and contents

yan.chen.71404
Honored Guest

hello there my dear engineer, finally i found a place to describe my problems, hopefully I can get reply to my THIS Facebook email address.

1. First: account problem. I activated my Quest 2 with Facebook account (which was my phone (Redacted), which I am not sure it was there if not (Redacted).  I am not using this facebook account, I just used it for activate my Quest 2. then turned out this account is disabled by Facebook.  but my device is still logged in with my DISABLED Facebook account. I try to link y device with my new facebook account, wonder will this cuz my content loss?

2. Since my Oculus is still logged in with above mentioned  account. But today I found my game Saber Beat is not in the downloaded list any more. And if I go to app store, it asks me to buy the game again!  other games as well as the music package adds-on I bought were still there. Can you check what is happening in the backend?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @yan.chen.71404! Not to worry, we can assist you with this matter. We understand how confusing this can be since you may no longer have access to your old Facebook account, and secondly, if you can't see your previous games, this could indicate that you've created a secondary account. As a result, we strongly advise you to send us a private message rather than sharing any important information on the forum.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Howdy there! We're checking in with you to see whether you still require assistance so that we can determine if any extra actions are required.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!