cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 workrooms - Pairing/Unpairing and remote desktop issues

gdeepak5
Honored Guest

Hello, 

I have created my own workspace and my team has a different workspace. So i have 2 issues/ Questions .

1. Do i have to Unpair and pair my Oculus headset everytime i have connect/switch between the workspaces ?

2. When i log in to my workspace, my remote desktop (already installed) works and i can see my mac laptop but when i unpair and connect to the other workspace and click on compute icon, it shows that i need to download the remote desktop. So why cant the application already installed work when i switch workspace ?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello gdeepak5, we noticed you a have a couple of inquiries pertaining to workroom matters. We certainly want to address your concerns. First, you may have to unpair and pair your Oculus headset upon each unique workspace connection for the time being. Regarding your second question, let's make your sure your device meets compatibility requirements. You may click here to do so. In addition, for more details on managing workspace, please click here.

Let us know if you need anything else. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!