cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$30 credit

jayna05.2022
Level 2

A friend referred me to buy an Oculus 2. I turned it on and set up my account but then he sent me a code so we both get $30. When I tried to do that it said I couldn’t since my FB a login was already set up. I just set it up today. Haven’t even played any games yet. How can we both get our credits?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @jayna05.2022! Welcome to the VR family, we hope you're loving your new Meta Quest 2. We understand how referral credits may seem a bit confusing, we'd love to help you out! Here are the referral requirements:

• The new account cannot already be associated with a Meta Quest 2 product.
  • The referral recipient must be registering a new Meta Quest 2 (not refurbished, and not previously registered to another account)
  • Both users must be in the same country.
  • If the code is applied after you have already set up and logged into the Quest 2 headset, it will not work. The code must be applied before adding the account to your Quest 2.

We know this isn't ideal, we'd be happy to look into this further for you. We may need some sensitive information for your account, please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing from you!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey jayna.05.2022! We're getting in touch with you concerning our referral program!