cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£4 referrals not appearing

Hardbattle
Honored Guest

Hi - I’ve supplied quite a few referral codes to my friends who have used the discounts to get some new games, but I’ve never received any £4 credits…. Do I have to accept them somewhere? Or should they just appear on my account balance?

8 REPLIES 8

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya! We see how this can be a issue for you. We know how important it is to get your store credit to help you buy new games or apps. We'll need to gather some account information from you, so we'll need to move this into a PM.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

673D3FA6-5382-48FE-AD2C-9FEDD1F48017.png

 I have 11 referrals just stuck like this - they never seem to update. Some say available in 0 days, some have a blue line that goes half way through…. But they don’t update. Any ideas why? I’ve double checked and my mates have downloaded the games and used the referral link.

36E7851E-8E0F-4879-9124-7F503D6080E6.png

My email address is **********

my user ID is : Hardbattle

do you need anything else?

Hi - is there any update to this matter?

Hey Hardbattle! In order to proceed with this further we ask that you reply in our private chat for your privacy we no sensitive information is posted publicly. We will put the link again below:

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

TheLudaChris
Honored Guest

@Hardbattle  

Hey man, I have the same issue, around 5 or so referrals have loaded after the 14 days, but I have around 17 or so, with the blue line? Did you get this resolved? 

@MetaQuestSupport 

Hey TheLudaChris! We see that you are having issues with being able to access the credits you were supposed to receive for referrals. We understand the importance of getting this taken care of as soon as possible, so we want to make sure we get you pointed in the right direction. We want to let you know that there are sometimes issues with referrals when they do not meet the requirements. Some of these are as follows:

• When the person or persons being referred are not in the same region.
  • When the person or persons being referred did not purchase a brand new device. (Sometimes customers will purchase refurbished devices from retailers. These will not count towards referrals>)
  • When the person or persons being referred did not use the link to set up the account.
  • When customer has reached their max level of referrals for the month or year.

We do want to provide you with the link to see the requirements and timelines for our referral process. If all requirements are met and you are still having issues, we would like to get you over to our private chats so we can gather some information. You can send us a PM by doing the following:

Thanks for coming back to me, and the generic ‘copy and paste’ response. 

is there any chance you can advise on the query I’m enquiring about? 

Kind Regards 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?