cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 digit paring code not in headset

I am not having success finding the 5 digit paring code in my headset. I have my iphone and headset within 20 feet of my WiFi but when Meta quest ask for the 5 digit paring code from my headset I turn on the headset but no code appears only the oculus logo. 

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! It's never fun waiting on devices to pair, and we want you to be able to enjoy all that VR has to offer! Let's get this sorted out so you can enjoy gaming with ease. We have a few troubleshooting steps available, please try the following:

• Check to make sure your headset and mobile phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
  • Make sure that your mobile device has Bluetooth on and enabled.
  • Make sure that your app is up-to-date.
  • Log out of the mobile app, then log back in.
  • Uninstall then reinstall the mobile app.

We hope that helps!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MamaFitz1998
Honored Guest

I came here for the same issue!

It's become super frustrating. 😞 

Thank you for the tips. 

All I can see in the headset is the quest 2 logo. How can I tell what Wi-Fi network the headset on connected to? On my iPhone I can go to settings and view my WiFi connection but not the headset. 

Bluetooth is on and enabled. I reinstalled the Mega Quest app. Is that the correct one? It is still asking for the 5-digit code, but I cannot not find it in the headset. 

Thank you for the help. 

We're here to help! You can check out the troubleshooting tips on our site here for further assistance with getting the WiFi on your device setup. We hope this helps!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there @Edenleo1.gmailcom. We are just wondering if those tips that we gave you yesterday helped you out with your issue. If you are still needing help with connecting your headset to WiFi, please reach back out! We wish you the best and enjoy the New Year! 

I performed the factory reset, then the 5-digit code appeared. Thank you!   

We are so glad to hear that you were able to get everything working @edenleo1.gmailcom. If you are ever needing anymore assistance, please don't hesitate to give us a shout! Happy holidays and enjoy your New Year! 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?