cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACCOUNT DISABLED PERMANT TO PLEASE RELEASE

pokxuu
Honored Guest
Your account has been disabled
For more information please visit the Help Center.
Your account was disabled on Feb 25, 2024. If you think your account was disabled by mistake you can submit more information via the Help Center for up to 30 days after your account was disabled. After that, your account will be permanently disabled and you will no longer be able to request a review.

DEAR META, i did not get any submit option help me.
2 REPLIES 2

ShiroTenko
Retired Support

Hello @pokxuuI see you are having account issues. No worries, just let me know if this is a Meta account for VR and what headset you have so I can provide you with the proper information that can help you proceed on this matter. Any other details you can provide are welcomed as well.

“There are only four rules you need to remember: make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.” -Leonard Snart.

ShiroTenko
Retired Support

Hey @pokxuu, just checking in to see if you still need help with your account. 

“There are only four rules you need to remember: make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.” -Leonard Snart.
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?