cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS 16 ProArt StudioBook with 3080 ti will that work with Quest Link?

riffytv
Honored Guest

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BlueberrieSmoothie
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey hey! Happy to hear you're doing your research! I know it's super disappointing when you get something new only to find it won't work with what you need it to. Let's see if I can help you out! From what you've said, it looks like it should be compatible to use with Link. You can also always check out the article on the help site for the compatibility requirements for Link HERE to make sure all the specs check out before you get it!

If you've got any other questions, I would be happy to try my best to give you some answers! If not, then I wish you the best of luck with getting a new computer and getting started with Link!

Make sure you smash that Kudos button!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

BlueberrieSmoothie
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey hey! Happy to hear you're doing your research! I know it's super disappointing when you get something new only to find it won't work with what you need it to. Let's see if I can help you out! From what you've said, it looks like it should be compatible to use with Link. You can also always check out the article on the help site for the compatibility requirements for Link HERE to make sure all the specs check out before you get it!

If you've got any other questions, I would be happy to try my best to give you some answers! If not, then I wish you the best of luck with getting a new computer and getting started with Link!

Make sure you smash that Kudos button!

PITTCANNA
Visionary

On paper Yes it's capable.  In practice mobile 3080ti is not full 3080ti.  It's half as powerful, and might conflict with the onboard igpu.  VR is tricky over link.  So the best answer is on paper it should, but you might have to temper your expectations.  You might have to mess with Nvidia control panel and device manager.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?