cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to horizon world

SugarHellKat9
Level 2

Ok so I set up everything with my meta account and added facebook and can do everything else in my q2 but when I go to horizon worlds it keeps telling me to go to meta.com/setup to access wth I’ve already done that !!! Someone please help!!

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @SugarHellKat9! We understand how upsetting not being able to access the Horizon Worlds can be. Not to worry, we can help you get this issue resolved. We went ahead and provided some troubleshooting steps below.

If you are having issues in VR after setting up your Meta account: 

• Restart your headset, then connect the Meta Quest mobile app to your headset.
  • Go to auth.meta.com/settings/security/ and click LOG OUT OF ALL SESSIONS. In your headset, you should now see a device code screen. Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your device code. After you log back in, your device should restart - if not, you can manually restart your headset.
  • If you’re having problems with an additional Meta account on your device, remove and then re-add the account.
  • Perform a factory reset.

If you are still having issues, Please reach out to us through our PM's. We're here to answer any questions or concerns! We're always happy to help.