cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidently bought blade and sorcery instead of blade and sorcery nomad

LonelyPersonn
Honored Guest

I wanted to get blade and sorcery on my quest 2 but bought it on my pc not knowing it was a different game, I used code oculus30 is there a way to trade it in for nomad? my computer can't run blade and sorcery and I cant afford it without a code.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We would love to assist you with this. At this time we would like you to reach out to us via private message so we can look into this for you further. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

i recently bought blade and sorcery on my quest 2, and i go on to the quest 2 and go to recent purchases, it doesnt let me refund the game. i bought it last night and i didnt really enjoy it, so i want a refund pls. the total was $21.19.Screenshot 2023-04-01 3.28.27 PM.png