cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acciunt got hacked and i cant retrieve my facebook account

Radley2015
Level 2

My Facebook got hacked by someone and its logged me our of oculus I could not retrieve my account back I need help my account name is hwcc08 and email is smccable@aol.com 

If you can't transfer games please refund my the money I spent over 100 pounds on the headset

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Radley2015! We've got good news, you no longer need your Facebook account to access your Meta Quest account, simply log in with your email address and you should be fine, we'll leave here our link to point you in the correct direction, just keep in mind that you'll need the email address that you've associated with your Facebook account,

And if you need further assistance unlocking your Facebook account, we'll leave a great link here that comes in handy in this situation.

Let us know how it goes.

It doesn't work it still says I need to sign in the facebook also I don't have a meta quest account with my old one yet its still set to oculus

Hey @Radley2015, were you able to get this figured out? If you're still needing assistance, please PM the support handle @MetaQuestSupport and they'd be happy to look into this for you.