cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Issues

RedIce32940
Honored Guest

Trying to reestablish an account for my grandson.  Occulus Quest bought 18 months ago.  1-year membership expired...to best of my knowledge.  Person who setup the account has no idea what his information is to login. Can I establish a new account for my grandson?  If so, please tell me what I need to do.  Any assistance would be appreciated.  My grandson has not been able to use his 

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @RedIce32940! We see that you are needing assistance with reestablishing an account for your grandson. We definitely understand the importance of this and we'd love to help you out! Based on what you've told us, we have several options. If there are purchased apps or games on the account and it is really important for you to regain access to the original account, we would like to invite you to send us a private message in order to gather some information that may assist us with locating that account. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. 

If there are no purchases on the original account and it is not imperative to get logged into that account, you can simply perform a Factory Reset on the headset in order to restore the device back to it's original settings. Then, you can just create an account for your grandson using a new email address. 

Please let us know if this helps to resolve your issue. We will be standing by just in case further assistance is needed! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya @RedIce32940! We just wanted to follow-up with you to see if you were still needing assistance with creating an account for your grandson. Feel free to reach back out if you happen to have any further questions or concerns as we are always happy to help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

RedIce32940
Honored Guest

Fixed...thanks

We're happy to hear that, @RedIce32940! Please feel free to reach out to us if you run into any other trouble down the road.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?