cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Issues

RKolvic
Level 2

Recently, my oculus has shut me out from playing games without linking my account to a meta Facebook account. So, today, I finally decided to go and connect my account. Turns out, my oculus Facebook account my oculus is linked to got banned for reasons I don't know ( I was not aware of it, nor was there anything explaining why it just said my account was disabled and nothing more)... After trying to find ways to log into my banned account, I created a new one and possibly sync my data from my banned account to a new one. Well, I wish it was that easy. My oculus ironically requires me to log into my Facebook account to transfer my data. I cannot do that since the account my oculus is connected to is, again, connected to a disabled account. I either have to completely reset my oculus to a brand new account, lose all my games (of which I've spent a lot) and lose all my data and restart entirely, or pray that someone on here can help me transfer my data to a new account so I can get onto my oculus. If anyone can help me transfer my data to a new account, I would really, really appreciate it.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @RKolvic, we see you are having issues logging into your account with all of your games and purchases on it. We understand how troublesome this may be and are ready to assist you all that we can. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.