cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account login on oculus

Turnerboy68
Honored Guest

So one morning when I got on my oculus their was a code on my screen and it says I needed to log in to my oculus account and put it in I can get into my account but when I need to put in my code and it says put in my work email I put it in and it doesn’t work I’ve been trying for hours and need a solution 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Turnerboy68. We see you are having issues when trying to log into your account. Not to worry, we can help. Let's have you try a factory reset on the device in the hopes this can be resolved that way. Before doing the factory reset, we would like you to make sure your cloud backup is enabled, if possible. To do that, you can follow the steps provided here. Once you have given this a go, please reach back out and let us know the results. We will be here to continue further if needed. Thanks for your time. Talk soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again @Turnerboy68. We just wanted to check in and see if that factory reset was able to resolve your login issues. If not, we would be happy to try and continue assisting you. Let us know; we appreciate it.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?