cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account originally setup no longer valid

Msnow89
Honored Guest

Hi. The email I originally setup my account with Oculus is no longer valid. I think the email you have for me on your end needs updating so I can access the code to be able to use my VR headsets. Could you please help me? The problem didn't begin until after I  updated recently so now I can no longer access my apps. The code is being sent to the old email that I can no longer access. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, We understand the importance of having the capability and full access to your account. No worries, we are here and ready to help out! We may need to get some sensitive information to authenticate your account, please shoot us a PM by clicking here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We look forward to hearing from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey! We wanted to check in and see if you still need assistance. Let us know, we're here to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!