cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account purchases

Military_ninja
Honored Guest

Recently I had recently bought my first vr and it came with beat saber then shortly after I realized I made a big mistake creating my account I was no longer able to buy 18+ games on the store because I had accidentally made my age too low so I am wondering that if I delete my account on the vr will beat saber still be free

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Welcome to the VR family, and congrats on getting your first headset! We see you've got questions, and we've got answers. To start, if you delete your account you will also lose your free copy of Beat Saber. The Beat Saber promotion can only be applied to new accounts on new devices, so by deleting the account you would unfortunately lose access to the game. You can create a secondary account on the device, and allow app sharing so you don't lose access to Beat Saber. However, please note that secondary accounts cannot share apps, only the primary can! Let us know if you need help with anything else, we're always here to assist. Happy gaming!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?