cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account was reported

RLA2004
Honored Guest

Hi there! My youngest son was playing a game. A kid got mad at him and reported him for his age. Is there any way to help us here. This was on my husbands account. And if his whole account gets deleted, he loses everything for his veterans stuff..

R

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, @RLA2004! We see that you're having trouble with an account that was reported. We know how much time this is taking off from being able to have your son and husband enjoy their VR device. 

So that we can get to the bottom of this please visit our support page. Once you submit your ticket one of our awesome agents can get a better look at this for you. We want to get you back in the VR world once again!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Ive tried that using the email that was banned...but I cannot get past the logging in to post anything...I cant do crap 

Hey @RLA2004! You do not need to be logged into an account to contact our team via email or chat. We only require a name, an email address and a brief description of the issue you're experiencing. Please let us know what part you're getting stuck on so we can ensure you get connected with someone from our team as soon as possible! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?