cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add account/connect

FamBoee
Honored Guest

When I try to add an account it comes up as “not able”. I only have one account attached to this VR, and that account is connected to an email account that is no longer valid. Since google cancelled it because my daughter is under the age restriction. So now we are trying to connect the goggles to my account. So how to enable the googles again so that we also can connect to all the games we purchased?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, @FamBoee! Thank you for reaching out to us about having trouble accessing your account. We know how important it is to be able to access your account to view the content there, and we're happy to look into this with you! 

• Could you please clarify what you mean by Google restricting your email?
  • Could you please clarify if yours or your daughter's account has the purchased content under it?
  • Could you please show a screenshot or picture of any errors when trying to access your account for your headset?

Since we will need to look into your account, could you please send us a private message? You can send us a private message by selecting our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Please send us a private message with this information. Once we have that message, we will be able to look into this further with you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?