cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After The Fall - Quest 2 PCVR?

Bendit74
Heroic Explorer

Hi! I noticed that only Rift is listed in the compatible device list for "After The Fall" on the Oculus PCVR store.

Is that true? Can we not play the full PCVR game with a Quest 2?

Intel i7-7700K, 32GB RAM - nVidia GTX 1070 Amp Edition 8GB GDDR5. Link Cable.
5 REPLIES 5

You will only see PCVR games on the PCVR store. A separate Quest version exists on the Quest store (you only need to buy one version to use both) and you can play the PCVR version in your Quest via your PC and Link/Airlink, or the native version directly on the Quest

Bendit74
Heroic Explorer

Thanks, I know. But on the Oculus PCVR store, only RIFT is listed for the game. There is no mention of Quest 2 being compatible for After The Fall on the Oculus PCVR store.

Know what I mean?

I did find videos of folks playing the SteamVR version of the game using a Quest 2, yes. But I would like to purchase the PCVR game on the Oculus store in order to have cross-buy.

As I say, the PCVR store only lists the PCVR versions. If you buy one, you'll see, when you visit the Quest store, that you can get the Quest version for free.

All (maybe virtually all) Rift-compatible PCVR games will play on your Quest if the PC is powerful enough, via a Link cable or wifi Airlink.

Ah OK thanks! It's nice to know that Rift = Quest 2 then. Super. Off I go to buy the PCVR game then. Cheers!

NomadsAnIsland
Heroic Explorer

Just be sure to check what controllers are supported. Some do not support the Touch controllers and you have to use the gamepad or the mouse and keyboard. Some emulate the gamepad on Touch and you have to learn how the controls are mapped.

Enjoy!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?