cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Bridge working worse than Air Link, Horrible Unplayable Lag

Quinsari
Honored Guest

I recently got the D-Link Air Bridge and went through the setup and restarted everything to be sure it went smooth as possible. Once I boot it up I'm greeted with immediate horrible lag. The screen distorts and jitters as if I'm rapidly moving my head back and forth and turning my head leaves the screen behind and adds more nauseating distortion. Occasionally the lag will die down, but only for so long before it's back and makes everything unplayable. I have not been able to even do a single Beat Saber song without the latency and visual problems to completely destroy my experience. I've tried reinstalling and resetting the Air Bridge multiple times, changing every setting I can within the headset and Oculus app, and moving the dongle itself and nothing has fixed my issue.

I bought the Air Bridge because my router is on the other side of the house from my desktop and I can't fix that currently so I was hoping for a stable and more low latency experience than Virtual Desktop or Air Link since I've had bad latency with them. So far it has only been worse though. Is there anything to fix this or will I need to return this product?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We see you're having connection issues. We understand how frustrating lag can be and want to help you through this. We have a link here that will give you some handy tips and tricks to help with connectivity to the Air Bridge.

If you need additional help, we have a great team of agents here that would be delighted to lend a hand! Just submit a support ticket here: https://metaque.st/Support and you'll be on your way. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Alonso.Abif
Explorer