cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Link Can't Connect

Swap1224
Honored Guest

My Quest 2 keeps giving and error message saying "Cannot connect to PC, try restarting the headset or rebooting the Oculus app. On the app I do not have any headset connected, but the headset says I have connected to the computer. I've tried both at least 10 times. Does anyone know what is happening?

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We see you're having trouble getting your Quest 2 connected to your PC using AirLink, which is never a fun situation to be in. Luckily we have a few troubleshooting tricks up our sleeve to get you back in the game! Give these a try and let us know how it goes:

• Ensure your PC meets our system requirements
  • Have your PC connected to Router/Access Point via Ethernet cable with the router in the same room as the headset or in line-of-sight, and at least 1m off the ground
  • Your headset should be connected to Wi-Fi via 5GHz band (AC or AX)
  • Keep in mind that AirLink works best with non-mesh network configuration
  • Try troubleshooting the connection

Hope that helps! We're looking forward to your reply.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I've tried all of these and they don't work. I been able to use Airlink before, but now it has trouble finding the computer.

Thanks for giving those options a try! You'll want to reach out to our support team so we can look into this further for you, here's how you can gather your PC logs:

1. Open the Run window (Windows key + R).
  2. Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe
  3. The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed the Oculus PC app to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.
  4. Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.
  5. Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop down list.
  6. Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.
  7. The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop.
  8. Attach the newly created zip file to your support ticket.

Once we have your logs, we can move forward with getting this figured out. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have the same problem i did all that step and where can i find a support tuicket?

If you are having trouble finding our support pages, you can open a support ticket by clicking on this link. After browsing our directory, you should find a way to contact our support team. @TalaAlKuwait We look forward to hearing from you. If you have any trouble finding out support team please resort to sending us a private message so we can assist you further. You can do so by selecting our name to get to our profile page, or by clicking here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?