cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Link Crashing

SteelRunner1
Honored Guest

I have a Quest 2 running off my pc via Oculus Air Link. My problem is when I try to use 120hz through Air Link my headset loads for a few seconds and then sends me straight back to the normal Oculus home. I have a high end Xfinity router wired to Ethernet via Cat6 Ethernet cable. I have the 120hz option turned on in the experimental features. I have Ryzen 7 5800x with RTX 3060.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SteelRunner1! Thanks for reaching out to us, we know how much fun PC VR is and we'd love to help! We have a few questions that will help us better determine how we can move forward and get this resolved for you:

• Are you connected to a 5G network?
  • Have you attempted to link to your PC using a cable?
  • Are your drivers up to date?

We look forward to hearing from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We wanted to check in with you and see if you still need assistance with AirLink. Let us know, we're here to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?