cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Link will not launch after updating

B00ie23
Explorer

(This may be a duplicate of another post, though our workarounds were different.)

I recently updated my Quest 2 headset after being notified that an update was ready, and now Quest Link will no longer let me launch any Air Link sessions, even with an Air Bridge.

The menu to pick a device to launch link sessions does list my PC and my Air Bridge (when up and running,) but doesn't let me launch a session from either entry as the blue button is always dimmed.

The other day, I managed to workaround this by pairing to my PC again only from the headset (it won't work the other way around,) but I am suddenly unable to pull this trick off any more, rendering the workaround useless.

Does it have anything to do with this known issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @B00ie23 🙂

try the tips in the following link

Solved: Re: Quest 3/ Air Link stopped working/ No connecti... - Page 8 - Meta Community Forums - 11... 

If you still have trouble to connect your Quest, you can try steam link.

It's free and works fine.... with it you don't need air link to connect the Quest to pc.

Steam Link on Meta Quest | Quest VR Games 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @B00ie23 🙂

try the tips in the following link

Solved: Re: Quest 3/ Air Link stopped working/ No connecti... - Page 8 - Meta Community Forums - 11... 

If you still have trouble to connect your Quest, you can try steam link.

It's free and works fine.... with it you don't need air link to connect the Quest to pc.

Steam Link on Meta Quest | Quest VR Games 

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?