cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Link

Lucksas
Protege

Whenever I open the air link tab inside my headset it opens a window saying “Air link connection lost. Check the network connection on your PC and headset, then try again.” I don’t even connect to a device and it constantly shows up, this only started happening on August 1st but was fine before. I’ve already tried restarting devices, closing oculus app with task manager and even factory resetting the headset itself. Nothing I do works. For a couple days before this issue occurred I wasn’t able to launch games like Roblox in VR, it’d just put me in normally.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ive found that once the issue begins happening, restart your pc and it should be fine, each time u power off ur headset I have found that you need to restart your pc again.

View solution in original post

48 REPLIES 48

6priain
Explorer

all same on the same day i have no solution for now

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

@Lucksas  and @6priain  I've also noticed this happening since the last day or two.  It sometimes fixes itself but most of the time I've found the only fix is to exit the Oculus Desktop PC app and then restart it.

I think it's def an Air Link issue because when I get this 'connection lost' message and check my Q2 wifi settings, everything is connected and perfect.  I'll file a bug report from my Q2 home and it would be a good idea for both of you to do likewise.  Thanks mates and cheers.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

I've also seen people on reddit posting about the same issue so I believe its something on Meta's end not ours.

i wwant to report it and send a mess to he support but idk why but its write i can't send a mess to us so...How long do you think the problem will persist?

@6priain wrote:

i wwant to report it and send a mess to he support but idk why but its write i can't send a mess to us so...How long do you think the problem will persist?

Hopefully next official (not beta) update, v43 will help sort out current Air Link issues.  Fingers and toes crossed, lol!

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Thanks so much for that, really hoping that the issue can get resolved. And yeah I've tried restarting so many times however I haven't tried reinstalling the app. Do you think that'd be helpful? I don't think it'll do anything as it seems like a headset bug rather than PC.

I guess you could go to the support website, download the oculus desktop app, and run a Repair.  Stay off the PTC for now imho.

Just recieved new update on my Oculus PC app, hoping it'll fix the bug! 🙂

It's fixed! Thanks guys for your help. I didn't really need to do anything, just that update on Oculus app.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?