cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Link

Lucksas
Protege

Whenever I open the air link tab inside my headset it opens a window saying “Air link connection lost. Check the network connection on your PC and headset, then try again.” I don’t even connect to a device and it constantly shows up, this only started happening on August 1st but was fine before. I’ve already tried restarting devices, closing oculus app with task manager and even factory resetting the headset itself. Nothing I do works. For a couple days before this issue occurred I wasn’t able to launch games like Roblox in VR, it’d just put me in normally.

48 REPLIES 48

do you know when is v43 coming out?

ive found that once the issue begins happening, restart your pc and it should be fine, each time u power off ur headset I have found that you need to restart your pc again.

don't work ...

Leoric3
Honored Guest

don't work....

Hey @Leoric3! We see you're still having issues. We'd be very happy to guide you through this as we know your gametime is very important.

We're providing a link here on best practices for Airlink. Here is a link for connection troubleshooting.

Lastly, here is the link on how to repair the Oculus app. 

Let us know if you still need assistance!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

still not work 

Thank you for your response. At this time, we'd like you to contact Meta Store Support here and open a support ticket for further assistance.

Looking forward to it!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

None of the options available in support have any relevance to Air Link - what one should be used?

Air Link used to work but is completely hopeless now. The app on my PC says i's connected but the headset says it's not connected.

Still does it after I restart. Any better fix now?

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?