cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Link

R0b1xs
Explorer

Hello! I am having an issue with air link. when i launch it shows 3 dots, forever. It used to work just fine. I've searched the internet and tried everything and it just doesent work. What do i do?

I have gtx 1650 super intel core i-5 9400k and nvidia installed and oculus reinstalled to.

5 REPLIES 5

R0b1xs
Explorer

I've tried diagnostic too but it ran in some error

AndyTheMedic
Protege

This is almost always a sign you need to upgrade your NVIDIA GPU drivers. Check Geforce Experience to see if one is available.

R0b1xs
Explorer

Yep there is a new driver i will install it and get back to you

AndyTheMedic
Protege

Check the Oculus PC app for updates too. Belt 'n' braces... 😉

r00nster
Honored Guest

Want to add to this thread…

purchased an Oculus Quest2 last Xmas. All was working fine and managed to get Airlink working. This worked fine without any issue for months.

Then the whole Meta-verse thing happened.

I left it till right at the last minute before I updated my Oculus account to Meta Account and before then didn’t have a single issue.

As soon as I did the Meta update AirLink stopped working and hasn’t worked since. I’ve been in contact with support who gave me the “ensure all the drivers and software are up to date” story! when all worked fine prior to Meta..

Since then I’ve updated the software multiple times and still nothing. 
AirLink starts to load in the headset, you even see the AirLink desktop start to load, then it crashes, Disconnects from the PC and immediately reconnects to the PC. On the PC you see “There was a hardware problem” or something similar.

In summary since the Meta update AirLink has not worked and we have to connect via cable. 
I wish Meta would just say the Meta update broke AirLink and they are still investigating instead of blaming the state of the version of everyone’s software when stuff has been working for months.  
If my son wasn’t into the Oculus I’d be looking for a refund as this isn’t on !

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?