cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air link not working as of V46

JukeboxDinerTTV
Honored Guest

So I've been using Air Link with no issues for a good while now and for some reason after v46 comes out, every time I connect to air link the internet on my Quest just crashes. I've done everything I could think of, including a factory reset and a fresh install of the Oculus PC app, and nothing worked.

Any tips on how I can fix this? 

2 REPLIES 2

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

@JukeboxDinerTTV wrote:

So I've been using Air Link with no issues for a good while now and for some reason after v46 comes out, every time I connect to air link the internet on my Quest just crashes. I've done everything I could think of, including a factory reset and a fresh install of the Oculus PC app, and nothing worked.

Any tips on how I can fix this? 

So you've multi posted this 3x now, lol!  This is a user forum so there's not much we can suggest you do esp. when you don't include any details like PC, router/wifi specs or settings.  As I already suggested, contact meta support, include your log files (google how to do this or at least look at the support section of this forum).  Hopefully they can identify the cause of your issues.  Good luck mate and cheers.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @TheShiningWyvern! It appears that you are having issues with connecting your Air Link, we'd love to look into this further with you! You can click here for further troubleshooting steps on how to connect your Quest 2 to your PC using Air Link. If you still need additional assistance, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!