cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air link not working

BrookUnicorn
Honored Guest

Hello,

I'm trying to use air link on my quest for it to connect to my laptop and it's not connecting at all. They are on the same wifi and everything has been updated but nothing is connecting. Everything is set up correctly but nothing has worked.

How do I get it to start working and not constantly loading for so long not connectong?

3 REPLIES 3

oculusness
Heroic Explorer

@BrookUnicorn   a quick look at the forum reveals this is a well known issue after the latest update. An this is the workaround.

If you are experiencing a grayed out button when attempting to launch Air Link or Link, please follow these troubleshooting steps: Put on the Meta Quest headset. Go to "Settings" then select "System". Scroll down to find "Quest Link" and toggle it off, then back on again. Try launching Air Link or Link again.

https://communityforums.atmeta.com/t5/Get-Help/Quest-3-Air-Link-stopped-working-No-connection-to-PC-... 

Four Rift CV1s, Quest 2, Quest 3.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @BrookUnicorn! We'd love to help you get started with Air Link! If you've checked to make sure that your laptop is compatible with our Quest Link app, we'd like you to try and test if using a link cable allows you to successfully connect! If Link with a cable works, please also try the steps @oculusness recommended- we love when our community comes together with helpful tips!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, @BrookUnicorn! We wanted to reach back out and ask if you were still having issues with your air link not working. We are here to help, and we hope to hear from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?