cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air link

E779li
Honored Guest

So my air link used to work just fine up until Thursday Oct 6 when I tried to boot it up and I couldn't launch it. So I tried removing the device from my oculus PC app and repairing it. Now anytime I try and pair the headset to the oculus app the app will just close and reopen itself. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, restarted the oculus app, and reset both my computer and the headset itself. What do I do?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey@E779li! We hate to hear you've been having these issues with Air Link, and we want to help you get back in the game! Since you've already tried a lot of our go-to troubleshooting steps here, the next thing we would suggest is opening up a support ticket with our team so that you can get some one-on-one support with one of our experts.

You can open a support ticket here. When you do, please also include a copy of your Oculus logs as well so that our team can take a closer look at your setup!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?