cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AirLink connected, but stel see only 3 dots and black screen

Schizi
Level 2

Hello,

after the last update I can't run games and occulus app using AirLink.

When i run AirLink on Quest 2, dots will appear. After 3 seconds stuck only on black screen. I can click on menu, and can end AirLink, so i think this mean, thaht app is not freezed.

Oculus Quest 2:
- last software updates installed
- connected to 5Ghz WiFi
- showing green icon, that say

Oculus PC app:
- last updatetd version
- showing devices (Quest 2) with green icon

Tryed all things:
- reinstall PC Oculus app
- Quest 2 reset to factory settings
- update Windows and AMD Radeon drivers

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, Schizi!

We hope that besides these troublesome troubles you're having, that you are having the most awesome day and are doing so in the best of health! Now lets un-trouble your situation and get you going!

Firstly, we'd like to take the time and thank you for the troubleshooting steps you've attempted thus far! For us to better look into the natter, we'll have to go over some sensitive internal information. So let's get you in touch with one of our awesome support agents, while you also provide them with some LOG information.

For LOGs you have to complete the following:

• Open the Run window (Windows key + R).
  • Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe
  • The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed Oculus Home to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.
  • Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.
  • Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop down list.
  • Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.
  • The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop automatically.
  • Attach the newly created zip file to your next support response.

Once you've gather all that data, you simply submit a support ticket here: https://metaque.st/Support. We'll get you back in peak VR condition in no time flat!